Saturday, August 5, 2017

For The Record

Hello there! Yesterday I did my weekly cleaning and laundry, worked out, read, ran an errand, and watched some Netflix. I started watching the Netflix show called "Ozark". 
I watch four episodes, and it's a decent show; there's six more episodes left. It's a drama starring Jason Bateman and Laura Linney.
Today I'm going to an antique mall (it's actually inside of an old mill) with my mom and then going to a 50's themed restaurant with my parents that has a big car show in their parking lot every Saturday in the summer. My dad's been wanting Bob and me  to go with them for awhile (they go a lot). They take my dad's old 1950 GMC truck with them when they go. I'm not sure yet if Bob will be coming with me, as he has some things he wants to take care of today.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter record print Kelly dress. I've had this one for over a year now, and just love this print so much. I used to have this print in a Modcloth dress, but sold it, and then I had it in another Bernie style, but also got rid of that one, as I love the Kelly style so much. So, it took me three tries, but I got it right in the end!
I love highlighting the seafoam shade of green in the dress; so I pretty much always wear seafoam heels with it, and I love pairing this seafoam Bakelite bangle that I got at the Nashville Boogie with it, too.  







Dress: Bernie Dexter

Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite) & Nashville Boogie
Brooch: Erstwilder
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: BAIT Footwear 

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress, I love the print and the colours you can mix and match accessories as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Ozark! It builds and gets really good - it reminded Cody and me of Breaking Bad in that way. I wasn't sure at first but suddenly we were finishing it and we were glued to the TV haha Jason Bateman is so good but so Jason Bateman hahahaha

    ReplyDelete