Friday, August 11, 2017

What A Cupcake!

Hello there! Today I'll be with my mom and sister, looking at some wedding venues. They're going to a few all over the area, but I'm not going to all of them. I'll also be visiting Bob's family this afternoon. I'm also doing some laundry and cleaning. Tomorrow is my grandmother's 90th birthday party, and it's at my parent's house. It won't be big; they'll just be a few of us there. My other grandparents will be there, my sister, and a couple of my dad's cousins.
Last night I went out with some friends from a former job, to celebrate on of my friend's birthday, and the news that he got a new job. He had still been at that place since I left a year and a half ago, and someone else in our group still is there. I'm very happy for him for moving on and moving up. It's always somewhat scary to leave somewhere you've gotten used to, no matter how toxic the environment.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Unique Vintage cupcake skirt that I got a year ago, and have posted about before. It was an ordeal trying to get this skirt; there were a lot of shipping delays, and then errors on their part as far as my payment. It was strange and annoying, and I try to avoid ordering from them. They also use Fed-Ex for shipping, which takes a week to come to me. Anyway, I do love this super cute, sweet skirt. The bright shade of blue in the skirt matches my PUG Sabrina blue top really well. This is my favorite shade of blue, by the way. 







Top: Facebook group (PUG)
Skirt: Unique Vintage
Bangles: Etsy (BrighterBakelite), Splendette, Vintage
Brooch: Erstwilder
Earrings: Etsy (Luxulite)
Sandals: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. What a really cute outfit! Would be great to wear on your birthday Bristol! :)

    ReplyDelete