Sunday, September 20, 2015

Unicorns & Rainbows

Hello there! Today Bob & I are just staying home. I'm going to work out, read, and just watch TV/relax. He's going to be doing some cooking and baking, like he always does on Sundays. Yesterday I cleaned, did laundry, worked out, read, watched TV, and met my friend for a couple of hours. We went to Marshall's & Kohl's. I didn't buy anything at either store; I didn't see anything I really liked. But, that's pretty typical for those stores. I used to buy a lot of things from both of those stores, but my style has changed considerably since then. I still do like to check out the housewares section though at both places. It's been a pretty quiet weekend, but this coming weeked Bob & I will be in Massachusetts for the New England Shake-Up. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Retrolicious unicorns & rainbows dress I bought in New Orleans. It's such a colourful, fun dress! It really looks like a Lisa Frank print. When I saw it in the store window, I knew I had to try it on. There was one left in my size, thankfully! The shop owner said they just got it in, but it really already almost sold out. It's really tight in the bust, and has a little room in the waist. Retrolicious uses the best fabrics. I'm always excited to see what they come out with next.









Dress: Wicked (Retrolicious)
Necklace: Modcloth
Brooch: Deer Arrow
Purse: Trashy Diva
Shoes: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the busy weekend ahead! Excited to see you there, too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've almost bought that fabric several times, now I may just have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Lisa Frank! Looks great on you! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect dress on you! I totally thought it was a Lisa Frank dress when I first saw it on you! I like to shop at Kohls and Ross for there house wares too! Kohls has the best housewares and holiday decorations out of all the big box shops in my opinion! Im disappointed though that Ross seems to slowly be getting rid of all the housewares I so love :( Hope you have fun at the New England Shakeup! Looking forward to seeing pics! :D

    ReplyDelete