Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Big Bubbles Dress

Hello there! Tonight I worked out, and just am going to relax now. Monday night, Bob and I went over to my grandmother's/great uncle's house to visit, and my dad was there as well. Last night we went out to dinner with my grandparents, parents, aunt, uncle & cousin, for my Nana's birthday. We had a good time. My mom baked her triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and brought it to the restaurant for our dessert. It's my favourite chocolate cake, ever. Pretty much everyone that tries it feels the same way! I can't wait to have it for my bithday. I know a lot of peple with September-December birthdays, including myself, ha!
My order from Catslikeus.com arrived today. I got a Heart of Haute skirt & dress. I just LOVE the dress! I had first spotted it on the site when it was a new arrival, about a month or so ago. I wasn't 100% sure I loved it enough to order it. Once I had a discount code, I decided to go for it, and I'm so glad I did. I love the print, and think the cut of the dress is very flattering on me. It's obviously low cut, so I'll wear it work with a bandeau. I'm going to wear it tomorrow to work, actually. This is the first Heart of Haute dress I've gotten in this particular style, and I think it's the most flattering on me out of all the styles I own. I'm going to return the skirt though, as it is quite tight on me. Oh well, at least one item worked out for me!









Dress: Catslikeus.com (Heart of Haute)
Necklace: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Brooch: Deer Arrow

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on Instagram - I love your dress so much, and how you accessorized it. So pretty!

    http://welcometoflipsville.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! That is such a Bristol dress! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Heart of Haute dresses. Sorry that the skirt didn't work out for but I'm glad that the dress did! This dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete