Thursday, June 5, 2014

Coral Pin Up

Hello there! So...it's 16 days until my wedding! And I leave for my bachelorette party on Saturday morning! I'm so very excited for the bachelorette party. We're getting an early start, leaving around 8:30 a.m. My one friend is picking me up here, my other friend is following us there, and my sister is meeting us there. (She's coming from Connecticut.) We are going to Atlantic City, staying for one night. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous down there this weekend! High of 72 on Saturday, low of 63, and sunny, with a 0% chance of rain. Sounds perfect to me!
Tomorrow I'm leaving work an hour early to meet Bob and his brother, so that we can get our wedding license!! And last night, I picked up my wedding dress from the shop. I tried it on at the shop again, and the alterations were great. 
In the picture below I'm wearing a Pin Up Girl Clothing dress. I ADORE the coral colour of it! It's so lovely. I love coral as it is, but I think this is just the perfect shade of it. This dress is super tight in the bust, and just zips. The waist fits great though, which is rare for me.















Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Marshall's

~Bye bye for now!

11 comments:

  1. How exciting! The colour of your dress is beautiful!
    /Madison
    Style Savouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress on you. Had I ordered that size, I know it would've been too tight on me, but it really looks flattering on you. Eee have fun at your bachelorette party! So fun!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you very much, Sammi! :)

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful colour. I recently bought some coral shoes and have been loving coral more ever since. The shape of the dress is beautiful. How exciting that your wedding is so close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yea, it's kind of hard to believe it's already just about here!

      Delete
  4. I love that dress, it is such a glorious colour! And of course it is complemented by your lovely glowing smile :) I don't know how you can hold in your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks!! Yea, it's been pretty difficult to hold it in!!

      Delete
  5. That dress is gorgeous! And the color goes so great with your complexion (:

    ReplyDelete