Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fruit & Cake!

Hello there! We have had such gorgeous, sunny weather this weekend, after a week of dark skies and rain. Today I went to my parent's house to celebrate Father's Day. I drove my grandmother there and back, too. While I was there, I took some earrings of my mom's so that I can decide which ones to wear to the wedding! I also took one of my parent's big suitcases, so that we can bring it on our honeymoon. We're going to just check that bag, and then each carry on a small suitcase. I need plenty of room for all my dresses, shoes, jewelry, and then of course all the shopping I will do once I'm in New Orleans! 
In the pictures below you can see my newly highlighted hair! (I got it coloured yesterday.) This fruit dress is absolutely one of my favourite dresses!! It's so colourful and fun!! I of course love it paired with my fruit flats. I also had to throw in a picture of my parent's Sheltie, Heidi. She's too darn cute and sweet!











Dress: Modcloth
Earrings: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outfitters)

~Bye bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. This dress is so fun! You are totally rocking it (: And your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fruit dress is super cute on you :). I love your new hair and I can't wait to see some pictures of your wedding/honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! :) I can't wait to share them!

      Delete
  3. This dress is the best! Anytime I see someone where wearing it, it always looks good. What a fun summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) It's definitely a fav of mine!

      Delete
  4. I love stealing my mom's jewelry as well. The print on that dress reminds me of something that Kate Spade would make, and the fruit slices on your shoes are the perfect touch. It's like these pieces were made to be worn together!

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete