Wednesday, June 11, 2014

So Close Now!

Hello there! Wow, is time flying now! So...it's a week and a half until I get married! Bob and I paid for the balance of the wedding reception on Monday. That made it a lot more real! They haven't cashed my check yet, but that'll be a big old chunk taken out of my account. But, it does feel good to get these payments over with, finally. We are meeting with, and paying the balance to our photographer this coming Saturday. After that's done, our only costs are paying the DJ the balance we owe, (we're paying him at the wedding) Bob paying for the rest of his tux next week, and then of course my mani/pedi, hair, and make up. 
I know the day of the wedding is just going to fly by. Which is crazy, because it took so much planning, and has so many details! And our wedding isn't elaborate AT ALL. I don't know how people have enough time and money to have a huge, elaborate wedding! Ours has been enough stress, as it is. 
I had a lot of fun at the Bachelorette Party in Atlantic City, last weekend. And the weather was just amazing!! It couldn't have been more perfect weather. Sunday we got to walk along the beach, and put our feet in the (quite cold!) water, which was just lovely. There were even about 10 or so people in the water, which I couldn't believe! I have no idea how they were able to stand it, ha. On Sunday I bought a very cute and colorful cupcake pillow and a Hello Kitty cup. We were very lucky, we hit only a couple minutes of traffic on the way down, and only about fifteen minutes on the way back. Could have been A LOT worse!
This weekend is quite busy! Friday is my good friend's (and bridesmaid) 29th birthday! It's Friday the 13th, and it's a full moon, ha. We are going out dancing in Morristown. A lot of people are coming, too. I'm looking forward to it! On the way to Morristown, we are dropping off our cake toppers at the bakery that's making our wedding cake. Saturday morning the photographer is coming over, and then I'm getting highlights in my hair at a salon. Then after that I'm cleaning the apartment and doing laundry, and then probably running to the mall to look for a bandeau for my wedding dress. 
Either Saturday night or Sunday we are celebrating Father's Day at my parent's house. I'm still waiting to here about that. I also need to go to Target this weekend, and am going to work out. So, there's plenty of things for me to get done!! I don't like when weekends are too jam packed, but I know that it won't be long until they won't be like that anymore.
I adore the rainbow stripe Emily & Fin dress pictured below. I don't think I could ever get sick of it! It's very flattering, and of course I just love the rainbowness of it!











Dress: Modcloth (Emily & Fin)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections

Earrings: Etsy
Wedges: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. It's so exciting that your wedding is so close! And I love your dress (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so exciting! I hope we get to see pictures of your awesome day!
    The dress is adorable. It is very flattering and I know I've said that I love those shoes on another post but they are seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you definitely will see pictures!! :)
      Thank you very much!!

      Delete