Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Hope

Hellooo! So yesterday, my boyfriend and I went to New Hope, and met up with his friend, and his friend's friend. The sun was out the whole day, so that was nice! I don't normally wear skirts/dresses much in the Winter, because I hate the cold. But, I decided to try and brave it, and wore my ticket dress. It ended up being alright, I wasn't too cold. 
I bought a super cute necklace, and a magnet, and a card. I love New Hope, it's such a cute town to walk around. We ate dinner at Triumph Brewing. I got a burger, it was pretty good. We had drinks there, and then had some more in Milford, at the Ship Inn. It was a fun day/night. I hadn't been to New Hope sine last July, so I had been bugging Bob to go back ha. 
Today I'm looking forward to just relaxing with Bob. I loveee lazy Sundays with him! :) I'm gonna work out and bake Veronica's cookies, too. (They are soooo good!) 

Here's what I wore:









The last picture, right above, is the heart necklace I bought in New Hope, I got it from this cool store called Thirteen Vintage. I love the colours. It says: love, lust, like, and hate on it, The arrow spins.


Dress: Modcloth
Shrug: Target
Belt: Kohl's
Tights: Old Navy
Flats: Zappos.com (Jessica Simpson brand) These shoes are sooooo comfy!!!
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Orange ring: Gift from my sister


There are a few dresses on Modcloth I have been obsessing over, here they are:




I REALLY want the first one pictured, the Together and Apartment dress. I LOVE that print! Of course it's the most expensive of the 3, ha. And I'm not sure what size to order, because there's a zipper on the dress, and dresses with zippers are always risky for me. I'll probably end up ordering it soon though, because it's just SO cute!

 ~Bristol

2 comments:

  1. That dress is SO cute. And I have that last red scotty dog dress - it's amazing. And I have really been wanting to go to New Hope - the vintage store sounds great, I'll have to get over there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh alright, ha...yea, I'll probably end up getting it sometime. I have a constant wish list from Modcloth, I have to try to contain myself! Yea, you should definetly go there! It's a great, beautiful town. It's a very artistic/creative place, with cute little shops!

    ReplyDelete