Monday, February 18, 2013

Loving this 3 day weekend!

Helloooo. Can't believe it's already Monday!!! But, at least I have today off as well. I'm sure it'll fly by though. I don't  really have plans for today....just going to relax at the apartment- work out, bake chocolate chip cookies, read, watch movies, that sort of thing. But, that's fine by me! 
I did some shopping this weekend. I got a bright blue dress at Express, and a pair of bright coral shorts there, too. I used a gift card I got for Xmas, & still have a little bit of money left on it. :) I bought a Cable & Gauge rainbow print shirt at Macy's, and when I wore it out yesterday I got two compliments on it. It was only $25. A necklace I had ordered from Etsy.com came on Saturday. It's so colorful- I love it!!! It came from China, & took 3 1/2 weeks to get here. It's in the pics I'm going to post with this blog, as is my new blue dress. The dress is simple, but it's such a great shade of bright blue, and I make it more interesting with a belt on it, and my colourful accessories. I love the way Express clothes fit me! Most of them are so flattering on my body shape.


First pictures I'm posting are of some items I loveee in my apartment: 








Here are pics of my new blue dress & new necklace:









I also have my new Cambridge Satchel bag on, in these pics. 

Dress: Express
Necklace: Etsy.com
Belt: Express (came with a dress, awhile ago)
Purse: Modcloth.com- Cambridge Satchel Co.
Bracelet: Icing
Shoes: A store in Myrtle Beach (don't remember the name of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment