Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another weekend is here!

Hellooooo. So glad the weekend is here, again. And very glad that Nemo hardly hit us! I ran a couple errands earlier...Marshalls & Target, and managed to not buy a thing at either store ha.I'm prety excited for a couple upcoming things:
Next weekend is a 3 day weekend! Bob & I will be going to Cheesecake Factory (late Valentine's meal), and shopping at either Willowbook Mall or Bridgewater.
3 weeks til we'll be in Las Vegas! It's coming up. It's something to get me through these cold, dreary weeks. 
In the spirit of getting closer to vacationing in a warm place...and the fact that Spring is a month and a half away....I'm going to post some pictures of me in warmer weather clothes. After all, I will have to start packing in a couple weeks! :)






















Outfit #1:
Dress: Express (one of my fav stores) I LOVE this dress. I bought it last May, and am crazy about it. The colour is FAB. It's a bright orangeish shade with a red tone to it. The band is tan. I love the shape of the dress. On the hanger it didn't look that great, but it is SO flattering!
Wedge shoes: Bought at a little shop in Myrtle Beach, SC this past summer. They are the same brand/pattern as my moccassins!! Loveeee
Bracelet: Express- love the shades of orange in it!
Orange ring: Gift from my sis

Outfit #2
Tank: Just bought this a couple weeks ago at Target
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Modcloth.com
Purse: Vera Bradley- I have about six bags with this pattern! Loveee
Necklace: Ebay.com- LOVE this necklace, the colours are great. 
Bracelet on left hand: Express
Bracelet on right hand: Francescas's collections
Orange ring: Gift from my sis

~That's all! But, trying on these outfits made me VERY excited for Spring/Summer!! Wish Spring would hurry up already



2 comments:

  1. Fun shoes!! Love all of the colors :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) I was so glad I found both of those pairs, they're so me.

    ReplyDelete