Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in love

Hellooooo! It's Friday again, finally! And the start of a three day weekend for me :) I wore a very bright outfit to work today, which I love doing. The brighter, the better ha. I received in the mail my Cambridge Satchel bag a couple days ago, from Modcloth. It is extremly bright pink, and it's beautiful! I love it. I use it as a purse.
 Here is what I wore to work today: (We have casual Fridays, thankfully!)










Necklace: Francesca's Collections- The colours are fab! Bright orange and coral.
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Orange ring: Gift from my sister
Claddagh ring: Bought years ago at an Irish store & I wear it every day
Floral top: Marshalls- brand is Cable & Gauge
Purple tank: Express
Jeans: Express- These jeans are soooo comfy! They have a little stretch in them. I love dark wash, boot cut jeans better than any other kind of jeans.
Pumps: Modcloth.com- they are a very bright orange! Loveeee! And super comfy
Purse: Modcloth.com- brand is Cambridge Satchel Company (got the bag this week- very bright pink!)
 


Gotta run- about to go grocery shopping & then meeting up with a friend tonight at a bar in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment